INDUSTRIAL GAS FIRED WATER HEATERS
GAS FIRED WATER HEATERS
FORCED DRAUGHT - SEALED CHAMBER - ELECTRONIC IGNITION
This water heater is a later development from the GTF series as it offers additional features:
– industrial hot water production and storage provided by a burner (like the GTF series)
– DHW production provided by a 3sqm wide stainless steel heating coil.
The water heater can heat the water by using different sources: heat pumps, stoves, fireplaces and solar systems.
If required, when the above-mentioned sources do not meet the heating requirements, the 30kW forced draught built in burner will quickly kick in.
The 3 layers of compressed mineral wool, equal to a 150mm thickness, ensure a very effective insulation.
The water heater inlet and outlet connections make it ideal for heating systems (such as underfloor heating).
Thanks to their efficiency, higher than 90%, these water heaters ensure substantial energy savings, and therefore a lower emission of pollutants.
BOILER – Made of very thick, high quality steel sheet metal.
OUTER CASING – pre-painted, aluminium and plastic coated sheet metal.
INTERNAL INSULATION – made of thick glass mineral wool slabs which ensure correct evenness for heat retention.
The components of the combustion unit are all CE certified:
- Burner with electronic ignition and flame ionisation detector. Made of STAINLESS steel to ensure a higher resistance to corrosion caused by condensation.
- Burner ignition and control electronic board.
- Solenoid valve electronically controlled by the board.
- Temperature regulation and safety thermostat.
- Fitted with a safety valve.