INDUSTRIAL GAS FIRED WATER HEATERS
GAS FIRED WATER HEATERS
FORCED DRAUGHT - SEALED CHAMBER - ELECTRONIC IGNITION
GLASS CERAMIC TANK
The GTF-P series water heaters are identified by the EN 483 European standard as: gas fired hot water heater with sealed combustion chamber and atmospheric burner equipped with fan in the combustion circuit.
This equipment belongs to category II2H3+, which means that they can use second family gases (natural gases, H-gas) and third family gases (liquid gases, butane and propane).
The GTF-P series water heaters are classified according to the system they use to take in the air and to discharge the fumes: type C13, C23 and C53 (European standard EN 483).
Thanks to their efficiency, higher than 90%, these water heaters ensure substantial energy savings, and therefore a lower emission of pollutants.
Fitted with a more powerful burner than the GTF model, they provide a higher amount of water in a shorter time.
BOILER – Made of very thick, high quality steel sheet metal, ensuring a higher resistance to corrosion, thanks to an accurately applied double glass ceramic coating.
OUTER CASING – pre-painted, aluminium and plastic coated sheet metal.
INTERNAL INSULATION – made of thick glass mineral wool slabs which ensure correct evenness for heat retention.
The components of the combustion unit are all CE certified:
- Burner with electronic ignition and flame ionisation detector. Made of STAINLESS steel to ensure a higher resistance to corrosion caused by condensation.
- Burner ignition and control electronic board.
- Solenoid valve electronically controlled by the board.
- Temperature regulation and safety thermostat.
- Fitted with a safety valve.
- Cathodic protection. The cathodic protection of this water heater is carried out by 2 sacrificial anodes correctly sized according to the heater capacity. As an optional, a permanent sacrificial anode can be fitted to one or two components.