INDUSTRIAL GAS FIRED WATER HEATERS
GAS FIRED WATER HEATERS
NATURAL DRAUGHT - ELECTRONIC IGNITION
GLASS CERAMIC TANK
The BGP-E industrial gas fired water heaters, certified to operate both with natural gas and LPG, has been designed and built to meet the DHW requirements of large systems (sport centres, hospitals, large community facilities, camp sites, hotels, rest homes, gyms, saunas etc.) and small businesses (beauty centres, hairdressers, laundries etc.).
BOILER – Made of very thick, high quality steel sheet metal, ensuring a higher resistance to corrosion, thanks to an accurately applied double glass ceramic coating.
OUTER CASING – pre-painted, aluminium and plastic coated sheet metal.
INTERNAL INSULATION – made of thick glass mineral wool slabs which ensure correct evenness for heat retention.
The components of the combustion unit are all CE certified:
- Burner with electronic ignition carried out by means of a flame ionisation detector.
- Made of STAINLESS steel to ensure a higher resistance to corrosion caused by condensation.
- Burner ignition and control electronic board.
- Solenoid valve electronically controlled by the board.
- Temperature regulation and safety thermostat.
- Fitted with gas switching injectors (natural gas-LPG; LPG-natural gas).
- Fitted with a safety valve.
- Cathodic protection. The cathodic protection of this water heater is carried out by 2 sacrificial anodes correctly sized according to the heater capacity. As an optional, a permanent sacrificial anode can be fitted.