INDUSTRIAL GAS FIRED WATER HEATERS
GAS FIRED WATER HEATERS
FORCED DRAUGHT - SEALED CHAMBER - ELECTRONIC IGNITION
GLASS CERAMIC TANK
The GTF series water heaters are identified by the EN 483 European standard as: gas fired hot water heater with sealed combustion chamber and atmospheric burner equipped with fan in the combustion circuit.
This equipment belongs to category II2H3+, which means that they can use second family gases (natural gases, H-gas) and third family gases (liquid gases, butane and propane).
The GTF series water heaters are classified according to the system they use to take in the air and to discharge the fumes: type C13, C23 and C53 (European standard EN 483).
Thanks to their efficiency, higher than 90%, these water heaters ensure substantial energy savings, and therefore a lower emission of pollutants.
BOILER – Made of very thick, high quality steel sheet metal, ensuring a higher resistance to corrosion, thanks to an accurately applied double glass ceramic coating.
OUTER CASING – pre-painted, aluminium and plastic coated sheet metal.
INTERNAL INSULATION – made of thick glass mineral wool slabs which ensure correct evenness for heat retention.
The components of the combustion unit are all CE certified:
- Burner with electronic ignition and flame ionisation detector. Made of STAINLESS steel to ensure a higher resistance to corrosion caused by condensation.
- Burner ignition and control electronic board.
- Solenoid valve electronically controlled by the board.
- Temperature regulation and safety thermostat.
- Fitted with a safety valve.
- Cathodic protection. The cathodic protection of this water heater is carried out by 2 sacrificial anodes correctly sized according to the heater capacity. As an optional, a permanent sacrificial anode can be fitted to one or two components.